Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum Programme
ISCP WBA Guidance, Forms, Videos
ISCP Step by Step Guide for the Surgical (AES)/Lead Trainers
Feedback on Version 10
Dear ISCP user,
Following the feedback received over the past few weeks, the technical team will be working on the following areas to improve functionality:
1. The ability for trainees to 'remind' raters that a WBA and/or an MSF needs to be validated.
2. A WBA Summary page in the Portfolio.
3. The ability to PDF content from the Portfolio.
4. The ability to add non-placement type activities: OOPE/R, maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, etc.
5. The ability to set the same person as AES and CS for a particular placement, where appropriate.
6. Additional ability to add audit/teaching to the 'Other Evidence' tab.
We envisage that these will be fully developed and completed by the end of September at the latest.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience.